- Working voltage: DC12V (normal operating voltage DC10V-16V)
- Source: DC4V ~ 20V (positive trigger common power button, PNP sensors, PLC signals, etc.)
- Output capability: You can control the DC or AC 220v5A within 30v5A within
- Quiescent Current: 20mA,
- Working current: 50mA
- Life: more than 10 million times;
- Working temperature: -40 ~ 85’C;
- Features: anti-reverse voltage input circuit, worry-free wiring. Signal input optocoupler isolation, anti-interference ability.
- Set the parameters of power and permanent memory. Powerful flash MCU online programming capabilities, according to user needs can contact the manufacturers to customize the functionality.
- S1: power on, press S1 2 seconds to enter mode selection menu, press S1, choose P-1 ~ P-4 mode.
- S2: OK / Shift key: Press to adjust the position of the LED is blinking, which LED is blinking, S3 to adjust the value of digital tube flicker.
- Until you press S2, the digital is no longer flashing.
- S3: digital display flashes, S3 adjustment digits from 0-9 successively changed. Normal digital tube display, S3 to adjust the position of the decimal point, the decimal point in bits 0-999 seconds; in 10 bit from 0 to 99.9 seconds
- Model Description:
- P-1: triggering signal is received, the relay is turned on, the timer expires, the relay off.
- A1: During the delay trigger again invalid
- A2: During re-timing delay trigger again
- A3: Delay trigger again during termination timing relay reset
- P-2: triggering signal is received, X start time, the end of counting relay, Y start time, the end of counting the relay off
- P-3: Cycle Switch Mode
- A1: After power relay is turned on, the end of the timing off, an infinite loop.
- A2: After power relay is off, the timing turned end, an infinite loop.
12V Delay Timer Relay
Saatavuus: 1 varastossa